1. How Old Will you be in 12 Months?
2. Do you think you'll be married by then?
Already am, hopefully still be.
3. What do you look forward to most in the next 3 months?
Hoping the muse returns.
4. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
Bare feet, I hate wearing shoes. And yet I love buying them, go figure.
5. Are you a social person?
Not at all.
6. What was the last thing you ate?
A handful of almonds.
7. What is your favorite color(s)?
Black, red, purple and silver.
8. What are you doing for your next birthday?
Probably the same thing I did for my last birthday, not much.
9. What is your favorite TV show?
Dexter, The Tudors and Weeds are the only ones I watch anymore.
10. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
I can't eat them anymore, peanut butter is a migraine trigger, which sucks when you love peanut butter.
11. Do you like coffee?
Oh yes, all kinds, except Starbucks, they suck. All kinds of tea as well. I'm an equal opportunity caffeinator.
12. How many glasses of water a day do you drink on average?
Three or fourish I guess.
13. What are you listening to?
The fan and the trickle of the kitty drinking fountain.
14. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
The right side, by the nightstand.
15. Do you know how to play poker?
My grandparents taught me when I was five believe it or not. I could play poker before I could tie my shoes.
16. What are you thinking about?
That I suck for procrastinating and not getting the kitchen cleaned up.
17. Any plans for this weekend?
Reading. I also got out all of my French books so I can start going through them again. We forget to speak it with each other and so I'm starting to forget it all.
18. Do you eat out or at home more often?
We eat takeout more than we should, it costs too much. I bought a lot of fresh produce that we have to eat or it will go bad hoping that we will be forced to cook.
19. Have you ever been in an ambulance?
Yes, first and last pregnancy.
20. Do you prefer an ocean or pool?
Neither, I can't swim and I have a bit of a water phobia since we all almost drowned several years ago kayaking in the Pacific.
21. Can you drive a stick shift?
Nope, can't drive at all.
22. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
Books, office and art supplies.
23. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
Usually just my nose piercing.
24. Do you speak any other language?
Several years of Spanish that I've pretty much forgotten and several years of French that I'm trying not to forget.
25. Who is the funniest person you know?
Jamie when he isn't cranky.
26. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Never have. I sleep with real animals though and they take up the majority of the damned bed. Mostly Jamie's side though so it's fine with me, hehe.
27. What is the main ring tone on your phone?
When the ringer isn't turned completely off it's set to a low, normal ring.
28. What is the color of your bedroom walls?
29. Do you shut off the water while you brush your teeth?
30. Do you wish someone was with you right now?
Not really, unless you mean dead grandparents.
31. Do you miss someone?
32. Do you talk to the person who posted this before?
Not so much but I'd like to get to know them better.
1. Obsessed with sex?
2. Are you tall?
4. In your pajamas?
Yes, usually am.
5. Left handed?
1. Last person you saw:
2. Last person you hugged:
3. Talked to on the phone:
The munchkin, two weeks ago, heh.
4. Person to IM you:
Siffy. I think she's coming to visit in October.
5. Was today better than yesterday?
Too early in the day (evening) to tell.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:
Q: What was the first thing you did this morning?
A: Petted the kitty who woke me up.
Q: Do you have anything bothering you?
A: Usually a few things.
Q: What's the last movie you watched in theaters and who'd you watch it with?
A: Don't remember, it's probably been a year. We're going to see the new Batman soon though I think.
Q: Where is the last place you went?:
A: Doc appt.
Q: Do you smile a lot?
A: Not really.
Q: Do you wish upon stars?:
Q: Where did you sleep last night?:
A: In bed.
Q: Why did you sleep there?:
A: Because it's, you know, MY BED.
Q: When was the last time you cried?:
A: I'm not sure, a few weeks ago? I don't let myself cry often.
Q: What are you about to do?:
A: Read manga.
Q: What do you hear right now?
A: Fan, kitty fountain, typing.
Q: What's your favorite month?:
Q: How many kids do you want/have?:
Q: Do you still talk to the person you last had a thing for?
Yes, we're friends, although not as close as we used to be. He's getting married soon and is busy with wedding plans and such.